- Pains ( Finger, Arm, Shoulder, Neck, Back, Knee, Legs, Foots)
- Face Paralysis
- Over weight (Obesity)
- Body Paralysis
- Stomach problem
- Hay Feber
- Cosmetic Anti-aging Acupunkture
- Tiredness after Corona
***only one person at a time, so you get 100% focus during treatment.
- Treatment is by sticking thin disposable needles at specific points.
- Treatment also includes a combination with : Moxibution, El stimulating circulation device, Gua Sha, Mineral Warm lamp, El Bian Shi Stone and without El Bian Shi
- Ear Acupunkture
- Yin Yang food and Japanese food guide.
Surgical masks are also used by the general public in heavily populated East Asia countries to reduce the chance of spreading airborne diseases;
An airborne diseas is any disease that is caused by pathogens and transmitted through the air. Such diseases include many that are of considerable importance both in human and veterinary medicine. The relevant pathogens may be viruses, bacteria, or fungi, and they may be spread through coughing, sneezing, raising of dust, spraying of liquids, or similar activities likely to genrate aerosol particles or droplets.
Strictly speaking airborne diseases do not include conditions caused simply by air pollution such as dusts and poisons, though their study and prevention may be related.
In Japan, it is commom to wear a face mask whilst ill to avoid infecting others in public settings.